Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December Daily Days 5,6, & 7 | 2016

Hello everyone !

I am back with you today and I am going to share a few days from this years December Daily.

Let's get to it.

Day 5 | Both Sides


Here is the left side of the spread.


Day 5 I took some inspiration from Ali Edwards. She used that 5 things card in her album and added in a few tidbits that were going on in her life. I used it in a different way. I asked each one of us what they were loving this holiday. I loved that there are 5 people in our family as well.

The other side holds the story of how I took Katelyn out with me to do some Santa shopping. I used the number 5 red card from the November Studio Calico kit. I also added that blue Santa's helper piece from Color Cast Designs.



I snuck in a photo of Katelyn at Target in the Christmas section. We had a great time shopping together. The other card is from One Little Bird. I added a clear gold sticker and a star of course. I am loving that I can add stars everywhere.


The other side. This photo is of the kids doing homework under the tree. I added that gold ampersand piece from Color Cast Designs.


I came upon this card by accident. I was looking for something else in an old story kit and thought this would be perfect. It had the number 5 on it and the colors worked well with my photos.


Day 6


Day 6 was shoe day or St. Nicholas Day. I took a photo in the morning of all of our shoes filled but honestly it was awful so I decided to gather our shoes by the door and snap a photo.


I used this creme circle from an old story kit and added the gold Santa and the words shoe day.


Here is the journaling card. I painted the 6 gold and added some patterned paper from the Main DD kit.


Day 7 | The first page and the transparency.


I added a transparency page again as a divider. I used a large 7 and added a star and a word strip.


Here is what the first page looks like. Todays story was about how we went to a tree lighting ceremony in town and it turned out to be so much more.


We drank so much hot cocoa and were given candles to light in remembrance of lost loved ones.


I added this card from the Surprise Story kit.


The other side.


A photo of Maddie all bundled up with her hot cocoa and a filler card.



This page was fun to put together. I have this big silkscreen from Heidi Swapp I picked up last year. I used gold paint and put it on a sheet of cardstock. I punched out a 3 inch circle photo of the tree all lit up.


That is it for me. I will work on more pages on Thursday. We are heading for Disneyland tomorrow. I am so excited to see Disney all dressed up for Christmas.


No comments: