Tuesday, November 29, 2016

December Daily Day 12 | 2015

Hi there everyone !

I thought that I would pop in today to share a few December Daily pages with you. If you are not familiar with December Daily it is a project where you document December each day in a separate album. You can check out Ali Edwards website for more details. I will be doing lots of December Daily posts in the coming month so consider yourselves warned !

Today I am going to be sharing my Day 12 from last year. This day the kids wrote their Santa letters.


Some of the kids were not in the best moods to write letters, mainly the grumpy one in the Santa hat.


I added a sticker and the wood star onto the photo. I had some wood pieces on each side of my layout so I wanted to add some more wood, so I added the star on the top photo. The bottom photo I got up on a tall stool to take my photo. I added an Ali Edwards brush in the middle of the photo to start out. Then I added that wonderful wood piece from Color Cast Designs. It is from the December Vibes set if you wanted to check it out. I also added in a pink star to help tie in the pink that is on the other side. The Star is from Color Cast Designs as well.

Here is a look at the other side.

I left the photo of Katelyn writing her letter alone. I thought there was plenty on the page and so I didn't need to add anything to the photo. Next to the photo the filler card with the gold 12 card. I think that is from a Studio Calico kit last year. I added a Dear Santa stamp and another pink star.


On the bottom row I added another fun filler card. The card has a bunch of envelopes on it and I thought that was perfect. I added the pink circle from Color Cast Designs to the card for a fun look. The last card is that green journaling card. I thought that the saying was fitting since most of the kids were not in the mood to write to Santa. I wanted to add in a touch of red so I added a strip of washi tape underneath the little embellishments. The wood Christmas tree is another piece from Color Cast Designs. Aren't they so cute ?!! I am going to need more of them.


That is it for my DD day 12. I do want to pop in soon with a post about starting this years album so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks everybody ! I can't believe December is only 2 days away !

No comments: