Sunday, September 18, 2016

Valentine's Insert | Project Life

Operation Catch Up. Let's do this. I realize that most of you might not want to see Valentine's Day layouts when Halloween is right around the corner. But here goes.

Today I am going to be sharing a old insert that I created for Valentine's Day. I have always taken photos with my kids on Valentine's Day. This year was no difference. Some of them were more willing participants than others. Ha Ha.


I ended up with lots of fun photos from Valentine's Day. So I created an insert to add into week 6 that Valentine's Day ended up in. This page protector is from Becky H and it is design G.

Another yearly tradition that I do is buy a few props for our mini photos shoots. I love how this photo of Katelyn turned out. I added a digital stamp from Kellie Stamps. It should still be available in her shop.


Noah came home from school one day with a Valentine for me. Inside was a card with this precious picture of him. Naturally I pried it off of the card and in it went.


On the other side of the card was this hand written note. It was the perfect size for the album. I added the flower sticker and some letter stickers to spell out his name. It needed something on the right side and his name was perfect.


I used my hands to make a heart for this photo. Thankfully Katelyn took a great photo for me.

The moments is a digital sticker from the everyday collection of PL.

The filler card next to the photo is a card from a 12x12 sheet that I bought at Michael's. I think it was from Reflections. I added some striped paper behind it and embellished it from there.


This is my journaling card. Lots of fun stickers and layers on this one.


Let's move on to the other side of the insert.


I really had fun with this 4x6 filler card. Most of these stickers were from a Crate Paper sticker sheet.


The top left corner was a photo of my flowers. It is kind of hard to see but the gold circle says lucky.


I always get the kids balloons for Valentine's Day. Noah sure loved his.


A couple of fun photos to finish it off.


I tried to go simple on this insert for a couple of reasons. I wanted the photos to stand out and I wanted to have it done.

Thanks for coming today everyone ! I will check back in with you in a few days for more fun Project Life pages. Take care now.