Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Making Dreams Come True | Project Life

I'm baaaackkk !

I am so happy to be back with you today. Being sick is no fun. I have felt blahhhh for to many days. But I am slowly getting back to normal.

Today I am going to be sharing an older spread from this past spring. This one is all about a bike ride/adventure we took.

For weeks and weeks before this particular day happened Noah kept asking to go biking all together on the bike trail. At the time we needed to get our biking gear back in shape. A few of the kids needed new helmets, and tubes for their bikes.

We got that all taken care of and I surprised the kids by picking them up from school with their bikes in the back of the van.


I used a lot of the Simple Stories Bloom & Grow collection for this one. The colors seemed to go perfectly for my photos. Isn't this heart card the cutest ?!!  I used a Heidi Swapp word on top of the hearts and added a few embellishments to this make shift title card.


You all know how I love to add in a larger photo into a spread when I can. I added in this big photo of all of us on trail.



Here is a journal card and filler card I added in to this first page.


I used some digitals from the Ali Edwards Wild Story kit digitals as well for this one.


After our ride the kids played in the river and found All Of The Moss.


Now this right side of my spread is okay. I am like Meh, I should have spend a little more time on it. But seriously I was in this " I need to get this one done and move on to all of the other empty pockets " zone. Done is better than perfect.

I used more of the Simple Stories supplies like that cute gnome.


Another look at the right side.


Another photo of the kids in the water. I used another digital brush from the Wild Story Kit and a vellum arrow from Studio Calico.


Along our ride the kids wanted to stop and explore. I let them case birds, squirrels and naturally I took photos of the weeds and water behind them. Naturally !!


Here is a close up of a photo of the kids exploring. I am always trying to remember to step back and take some of those photos that show the whole scene.

I used the Afternoon stamp from a Kelly Purkey stamp set from Hero Arts.


Well that is it for this one. I am so glad that I am getting these fun stories told.


No comments: