Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Disney Day | Project Life

Welcome everyone !

Today I am going to quickly share with you a Disney spread. The kids and I took the day off from school and life to go to Disneyland back in April. It was a great day and although I did not take that many photos I love the ones I got.


Over the summer I bought some of the Echo Park collection called Magical Adventure. If you have Disney photos you should totally check them out. And the colors were perfect for this one.

I cut out this little banner out from one of the 3x4 cards and added it onto my title card/journaling card.


On the drive down we drove through some fog and rain drops. It was kind of neat to drive through but we hoped it would go away once we got down to Disney. It did and the weather was perfect.

I used the GO digital stamp from Ali Edwards Drive Story Kit. The " make it happen" , I can't remember it is either also part of the drive kit or it's from Kellie Stamps.


That white YEP rubber piece I have been saving to use on a Disney spread and so happy that I used it on this one. I added a few stickers from Echo Park underneath and left the rest plain.

On the photo of my Dole Whip I added the hip hip hooray from Kellie Stamps celebrate digital stamp and then added some small white letters on top.


We happened to be over at the Racers ride right when the sun was going down and I snapped a photo. I still need lots of practice with sun flare pictures ! I added a stamp from a previous Studio Calico kit on a diagonal right above the building. I always like to look for fun places to place stamps, journaling and embellishments.


Well, I wanted to get a good photo of us seeing Mater ( Noah's favorite). I handed my camera off to the photographer there and this is what I got. I can't blame them, it was a bad lighting situation. Oh well, no biggie.


This trip I let the kids bring along a stuffed animal. Noah chose his little Mickey. He didn't want his photo taken so this is what I got while we were waiting for the racers ride.

Underneath the photo is a few journaling cards and a small photo of me and Noah on the tractor ride.


I love including quotes that the kids say. I included this one and the sticker about was perfect to go along with it.


Some more photos and journaling.


I participated in this weeks sketch with Studio Calico again. This journaling card and photo are my version of the sketch.


One last photo of the kids taking a breather in front of these gorgeous gas pumps. The colors are oh so pretty.


That is it for this Disney spread. This one was pretty busy, the photos were busy so I tried to keep the rest of it rather simple. I have lots of more Disney days to document so stay tuned for that.


No comments: