Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I am 8 !

Hello everyone !

I wanted to pop in today and share some pages that I have completed using my March kit from NoelMignon.com.

Over the years I have been meaning to complete birthday pages for all the kids. But I haven't actually gotten around to it. Or taken the time to ask the kids questions like I did this year with the girls.

I took some time to ask both of the girls (who just had birthdays) some questions and let them answer. I chose to get Maddie's pages done for my Design Team assignment.


Here are some close ups.

Maddie with her eight fingers up because she is eight now.



Wrote down some tid bits about Maddie.



I knew that I wanted to ask some questions and let her answer them. But I didn't want to try to work around divided page protectors. So I decided to use a 6x12 page protector. I printed out a 4x6 photo and added it to the top. Then printed the word "eight " on to vellum.


I took these questions from a template from Ali Edwards that I purchased a while ago.



I decided to keep things kind of simple for this one. I wanted the photos and journaling to take center stage.

I really want to try and do this with the kids every year. I took some time and looked back. The last time I did this with the girls was when Maddie was 4 years old ! Wow, I really need to be better about writing down things that they like, do, don't like, ect. for every year.

Here's to making that happen.

That's it for today. Stay tuned tomorrow I have a Becky Higgins Design Team spread to share !

2 comments:

Liz M. said...

Really great spread; so awesome to save those memories!

Mindi said...

Thanks so much Liz !!