Friday, March 6, 2015

Family time and a great view

Hey everybody !! Happy Friday.

I want to share some pages I submitted this month for the Project Life Becky Higgins Creative Team.

I used the Heidi Swapp Foil Value Kit again. Yes again, I just can't help it !! I'm in love with the colors, and the hint of gold. Oh I can't forget the pops of pink !


These photos were from last summer. My mom was here for a long visit and we went down to visit my brother and sister in law. One afternoon we took a drive along the coast and then went for a hike down to the beach.


A simple title card.


Photo from our hike. It was such a beautiful view all the way down to the water.


Here is a look at the right side.


When we made it down to the water there was this big log. It was the perfect spot to house all the kids shoes, and for the adults to sit and chat.

I used a photo overlay from the Desktop edition.


More fun photos. I added a few embellishments from the Value kit, a strip of washi tape, and some letter stickers. All can be found in the Becky Higgins shop.



Have a weekend everyone !!


No comments: