Saturday, February 7, 2015

Princess Meet & Greet

I've been slowly working through my Disney pictures from our 2012 trip. We were there for an entire week so you can imagine how many pictures and stories I have to scrap !! But that's okay, it's been fun to see them all again..

I got to work with the new Enchanted line from Simple Stories this week. Wow, it is awesome and full of great colors, and all things girly and princess.

Here is what I came up with.



Simple Stories came out with these great silver photo overlays. I used the castle as part of my title card. One of the other things that Simple Stories came out with this year was this great washi tape strips, I love them !! They are the perfect size for pocket pages and I used a few of the strips on the top of the title card.



A few close ups from the first page.



Pictures of Princess Belle signing the girls Autograph books.


 The girls waiting in line to meet Brave with Maddie's Brave Doll.


Simple Stories also has a pack of these new chipboard frames. So fun for pictures or journaling.


Moving on to the second page.

I used another one of the silver photo overlays. I snapped a photo of the girls Autograph book, and placed the overlay on top. I also put some journaling onto the photo before I printed it.


Journaling cards.



Meeting Merida and Katelyn shooting the bow and arrow.



I think this might be my favorite card in the whole bunch.  I added a digital brush to the top. Also adding a washi tape strip to the bottom of the card.



I had a great time playing with this Enchanted line and can't wait to create with it again.

Have a wonderful weekend folks.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love your pages!

Mindi said...

Thank you so much Any ! Thanks got coming.