Friday, January 9, 2015

Project Life Week 9 | 2014

Happy Friday everyone !!

Is anyone else super excited for CHA Weekend ?!!! I love to see all the new products. Along with the fun photos and videos from all the lucky ones that get to go.

Anyhow. I wanted to share my week 9 from 2104 with you today. Yep, week 9 folks. I have a lot of sharing and make up work ahead of me.

Here we go.


Week 9 was a rather regular week with a Birthday thrown in at the very end.


The first page. Puppy play, reading lessons, and our new giant TV.


A simple title card and a few embellishments added to the photo of Katelyn and her puppy.


A journaling card about Noah's first reading lesson and a photo of him playing with his trains.


A funny moment that happened in the car got its own journaling card for this week.


If I remember correctly I cut part of a Becky Higgins photo overlay and added it to the corner of my photo. I added the word read with a slick writer.


The second page of week 9.


I just love adding a large photo. This one was a panoramic that my husband took while out on the job site. Another thing I love are those Heidi Swapp words. I want all of them !!


Enjoyed a little me time.

I took Maddie to Build A Bear for her birthday.


I loved this birthday cake card from one of the SC kits. It was perfect for this week.

The other card was all about Maddie's birthday.


We let her open her gift today and planned on doing her birthday later that month.


She picked out her own birthday cake. It was more like a giant cupcake.

That is it for me today. Have a great weekend everybody !!

Mindi

2 comments:

Liz M. said...

Looks great!!

Mindi said...

Thanks Liz !! As always, I love and appreciate all comments.