Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life Week 41 | 2014

Hello everyone ! Happy Monday !

I want to say hello to any newcomers to the blog. Welcome and I am glad to have you here.

Today over on the Becky Higgins blog she shared the first 2015 Creative Team post. It is an honor and a privilege to have my pages on her site.

You can click here to check out the whole post if you haven't already.

I wanted to share some more details about my pages today.

Here is what both pages look like.


This page was made with the Aqua Core Kit cards. I also used the Overlays Value Pack. A must have in my opinion, one of my favorites.

I chose to go back to 2014 and do some catch up.


I snapped this photo with my iphone at the grocery store. Loved all the colors. There were signs of fall everywhere that week. I chose to get a photo of the pumpkins.


Noah wanted his face painted like a tiger !


A journaling card about Noah wanting to dance with me. And not the best photo of us dancing, but I had my daughter take it with my iphone. I will take it !


I used one of my favorite filler cards from the Aqua Core Kit.  Paired with a photo from the park.


I printed some journaling onto one of the card and then sliced it down and put it onto the photo.


Play Do Fun.


Walking daddy to his truck as he leaves for an out of town work adventure.


I used one of the 3x4 overlays and put it over my grid journaling card. Noah passed off his first set of sight words and earned a sticker. He was pretty excited to show it to me when he got home from school.


I used one of the bi fold cards for a recap of our week. I added one of the pieces of chipboard from the overlay value kit.

That is it for Week 41.

Have a great day folks !! See you next time !





3 comments:

stefani said...

I love the dancing photo! Very sweet! I have a super old Polaroid of my Brother dancing with my Mom. The quality is not great but it still brings back the memory whenever I look at it.

Liz M. said...

Nice job! I like the dancing photo too; the way he is looking at you is so sweet!

Mindi said...

Thanks ladies !! It was a fun moment and I'm glad I had someone there to take a picture for me.