Thursday, January 1, 2015

I've got some more great news !

Happy New Year everyone !!

I hope you all have had a wonderful day and have spent some time with those who matter the most. It's been a great day here, I'm currently still on vacation at my parents place. I've been meaning to blog about this all day !

I wanted to share a few more secrets that I have been keeping !! I know, more secrets !! It's so exciting.

The first secret I want to share is : I was invited back to be on the Simple Stories 2015 Design Team ! I am so excited to work with their products again this year and am grateful to be on the team again, with all those talented ladies. Reveal week starts on Monday for Simple Stories and let me just say YOU will want to stay tuned. EEEEK ! You can check out their website HERE.



The second secret I want to share is: I was asked to be on the NoelMingon 2015 Design Team for 6 months. If your not familiar with them they have wonderful kits and I will be working with their Daily Diary kits. They have lots of fun stuff for all your pocket page scrapbooking. You can check them out HERE. They have scrapbook kits and then the project life/pocket page kits. And there is a new one every month. So, go ahead, check it out.

Whew !! Let me tell you, it was SOOOO hard to keep these fun and amazing secrets from everyone. I am so glad that I can share the good news with you all.

I am looking forward to embracing all these new adventures before me.  Here's to an amazing 2015.

Stay tuned. I have December Daily pages to share.


No comments: