Friday, January 2, 2015

December Daily Days 15 - 19

Hello everyone.

I just want to give a shout out and a warm Hello to any new comers to the blog. I am so happy that your here !

Also wanted to personally thank each and everyone of you for your kind comments over the past week !! I am so grateful and humbled. 

I'm back, as promised,with you today to share some more December Daily pages.

Before I left town I got busy and did 5 days in just a few short days. I was really hoping to finish before I left but time was not on my side. I have plans to finish them when I get back.

Here's a look at days 15 -19.


I chose to do a small 3x8 insert page for day 15.


Day 15 was focused on Christmas shows. We watched Elf as a family that night.


For this card I googled Elf image and found this one. I added the fifteen brush from Ali Edwards and finished it off with the "Enjoy This" overlay from the Heidi Swapp PL overlay pack.


Day 16 was all about our Christmas cards. I picked them up and got them all address and mailed.
The right side is the back side of day 15. It was the perfect spot for a photo and a journaling card.


This journaling card was easy and fun to make. I started out with the family brush from Kara Dudley and went from there.


I chose to add a tag on top of my Christmas card for extra journaling.


I added some extra photos from our Christmas card photo shoot. Long story short, we had it all set up with the photographer but my oldest daughter came down sick. So we went with plan B. It entailed, the tripod and me filling in for the photographer.

Yes, those extra folks are my wonderful parents who came down for a visit.


Day 17 features our gingerbread House party that we held for some friends and neighbors.


A photo + journaling card.


I wanted to include the ever so popular Starbucks bag and decided to add it to my day 17. I had so many fun pics from our gingerbread party. I decided that I would add those in my regular PL album. I made a photo collage of some of the kids's houses and slipped it into the Starbucks bag. 


Day 18. Hello decorations.

I added a photo collage to the back of the Starbucks bag.


I really had fun wandering around the house taking photos of everywhere I spotted Christmas.

I took the idea of one of Ali Edwards cards that was included in her DD kit and made my own version. I printed it out on Vellum and slipped it in.


Snapped a photo of my table decorations.


Day 19. My husband went out of town for 3 days that week. I always like to include him in my PL as much as I can so why not in the DD. He was kind enough to participate when I asked him to snap a few photos.

The top left photo is of him in his hotel room. The top right photo is of them de-icing the plane before he came home.

The bottom journaling card was fun to make. He saved his meal card from the hotel he stayed at for me to use. Isn't he just the best !!

That's all I have done for now.

I am going to take the kids sledding today and another fun activity. Followed up with a reunion dinner with some of my college roommates !! I can't wait !! So I've got to go.

Are you guys working on anything fun ? Finishing up projects ? Starting your project life 2015 albums ? I'd love to hear about what your working on. I love comments !!

Stay tuned next week. I will have share a PL layout from last year. I've actually got a few of them to share.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I am putting the finishing touches on my album today. So love this project!! Actually I believe I stumbled across your blog from a link on Ali's 2-3 years ago. So excited for all creative things coming your way. Well deserved.

Now I need to go finish my 2014 PL. 8 weeks behind.

Mindi said...

That is so great that you finished your album Shawn !! And good job on your PL. I don't want to even admit how far I'm behind. I will finish up hopefully in 2015.

Sun Chasing said...

This was a lovvely blog post