Friday, October 31, 2014

Pismo Beach Project Life Pages

Happy Halloween everyone !!

I wanted to pop in and quickly share a layout that I did this past week. I will be brief, cause I still have lots of Halloween prep work and pumpkins to finish. 

Here is a look at both pages.

I picked up the Heidi Swapp Foil Kit when they first came out and used it here. I stayed pretty simple this time.  But I love how it turned out.



First Page.


Title card.


A few close ups.


A few important details documented.


This one is from another Heidi Swapp kit. It used a Q tip and dabbed some of the Heidi Swapp color mist over the circles on this card. Then used a paper towel to wipe away the extra mist. It worked perfectly.

While exploring the sand dunes, Noah found a perfect sand jumping hill. We had a competition to see who could jump the farthest.


Exploring. Adventuring.


The second page.


I'm in love with these Heidi Swapp wood words ! Swoon.


Used a Becky Higgins photo clear overlay. And a Foil Heart.


Really had fun playing around with some sunset shots.


More close ups.


I overheard a conversation between the two girls about the sun and where it was going. I documented some of it on this card.  We all had a good chuckle over it.


And that is a wrap folks.

I hope you've enjoyed this post today. Have a wonderful, and Happy Halloween everybody.

P.S. Don't forget to charge your cameras battery for tonight. Mine is hooked up right now ! Your welcome.


1 comment:

Liz M. said...

So nice! Looks like a fun day !