Monday, April 14, 2014

Project Life Week 7

Welcome to week 7.  Valentine's week.

I wanted to pop in today for a quick post and share my week 7.  Spring Break is here for us ( In the present day). We are heading up to visit my parents for the rest of the week and Easter. I must hurry because I still have to pack my things up !! EEEK.

I went a little more simple this week. I really would like to get more weeks done. Most of the photos are from Valentine's Day. 


Here is my title page. I went with the kind of collagey' look.The card is from the Studio Calico PL kit. I cut into some of the ticket part so that I could place my photo underneath and turned out great.


My first blog post on the Simple Stories blog. I had to put that in my PL !!


Journaling cards.

The blue card can be found in the Studio Calico digital shop. 


This one I used the 14 from the Color theory cards from Studio Calico. Oh dear, just caught my big mess up on this one. Will have to fix it. Should be easy enough. Darn it.


My first Maxi skirt.


Sochi Olympics makes it's first debut in the album. Might add more, not sure yet.


Sorry it is so short. I really must run.

If you have any questions or comments please leave them and I will answer. Have a wonderful rest of the week. I will be back next week.

Take care. Until next time.

No comments: