Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Week 5

Hello Week 5.

So glad to have you finished.

Not sure what happened this week but I only had a handful of photos to work with. I didn't panic, I simply put them all on one page and called it good.

Since I had a lot to fit into one page, it is almost to busy for my liking. But, in the end I love it !

Here is the whole page.


I decided to mix things up this week and opted to put 4 photos in the 4 x 6 pockets instead of adding a title card. I needed all the big pockets I had.

I also had to put my journaling on the 4x6 photos instead of on some of the journaling cards.

This first photo is of Katelyn and her dragons. She takes them everywhere with her.

I love brush is a freebie from here. Look under summer brushes. The lovely stars are from here.


This photo is of Noah and I playing around with my iphone. We were at lunch at our usual place, McDonald's.

I took the vellum circle and backed it with white cardstock. I wanted to made sure it stayed on the photo so I stapled it in place. This week I also went rogue, and did some handwriting on my photo. EEEK !!


I received my Simple Stories Design Team supplies box this week. I took this photo on my front porch, finding the box after I had gotten home. It was sooooo fun to open that big box and oh and
ah !

I started out with the double letter S's. I printed on vellum and stapled my sentence over the S's. Adding some stars from the new SC kit. 


This is my last 4x 6 photo for the week. This one was of Maddie at the Student of the Month assembly. She was chosen for the Student of the Month for January. The rest of the photo was really busy, so I wanted to put my journaling over the busyness.

I started out with a cute pencil journaling card from the new SC kit. Then adding a title and some embellishments.


Since I did not do a title card I added a small one that also doubled as a journaling card.

I again used Ali Edwards lined weeks and added my date.

The photo is from a local furniture shop called Red Door Interiors. They had an amazing Red Door and of course we had to get a photo ! 


One day this week Maddie came home and proceeded to tell me about how Captain Hook came to her classroom and destroyed things, even taking some jewels !

I immediately found a journaling card and had her re tell the story on a journaling card. I absolutely love how she wrote it, including her 100 exclamation points. Priceless.

We took the hold off of our gym membership in Feb. and now I can go to the gym again !  I took a photo of my gym shoes.

I used some of the new SC kit lovely stuff for this journaling card. Oh, and got super brave and hand wrote on my journaling card. I'm loving these great banners from SC.


That's a wrap on Week 5 everyone. Thanks for coming. I hope you are having lots of fun with your albums.

Until next time. 


No comments: