Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project Life Week 2



Welcome to Week 2. I have to admit that this week was a little bit to busy for me. There was just to much stuff that I wanted to include. It's not that I don't like it, because I am the type that if I don't love it or even like the look of something I will change it.

It's done and I am happy with it. Moving on. *This week has been so cloudy and dark. So sorry about the bad photos. Ugggh. *

Here is a closer look at the first page.



Title card this week. I added the week line from Ali Edwards. Find them here. I was shopping at Michael's and came across these cute colored doilies.  I also found the new cute little Heidi Swapp stamps and added one to my doilie.  Was going to buy more of them. But now my store took them down and I can't find them anywhere in the store !! I hope they bring them back.


This photo was a combination of a Becky Higgins (I think) prompt to take a photo of your favorite aisle at a store, and a design idea from someone. I'm trying really hard to remember who right now. Nicole Reaves possibly ?

Anywho, Monday night I found myself in Target for a late night milk run. I don't know about anyone else but it is not in my nature to go into Target without going down my favorite aisles !!


One of the things that I want to do this year is to take more meaningful photos. Ones that have a story, may it be a little story or a big story. With this photo I wanted to capture and remember that Tuesday is always laundry day at our house. At least for the time being. It gets done, it takes me all day and sometimes even carries over to the next day.


Journaling cards this week. The first one is one from the Jade Core Kit. It includes a story and a funny courtesy of Katelyn.


Bunco Night. Journaling card is from the Teen mini kit. Took a piece of one of Cathy Zielske's journaling cards. Find them here.  I made it bigger and resized it to fit into the spot onto my journaling card. I printed it out and cut it out. Spreading it out over the 2 journaling card spaces.


Here is the second page.


Since we were out of town over the first part of January Christmas was still up. Said goodbye this week.


Noah with his headphones. He is obsessed !! I added a white board to several of my photos this week.


Noah insisted on having a picnic. Packed his lunch pail all by himself. Yes, we are still in our PJ's !! That's we roll some days. Brush from here.


This week my husband and I celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary. These are my wonderful flowers he surprised me with that morning !!


Journaling cards. The first one is all courtesty of the Studio Calico kit.

On our anniversary we took some time to go look at furniture. So I had one of the kids take a photo of us on a couch. I loved this card from the SC kit. But I ran out of room to add it to its own separate pocket. So I cut it down and added it to the top of the photo !! Love it. * sorry again, about the bad photos.*


More journaling cards. Have you guys seen the new Heidi Swapp stuff ? Love it ! I bought a pack of chipboard pieces. The blue arrow and the star are from that sheet.

The other journaling card talks about what we did on our anniversary. This year we played it casual. Since we just got back from our trip to Utah less than a week ago.

The numbers on the bottom are one of my top ten brushes, see previous post. Loved them.


That's a wrap on week 2 folks. How is everyone's album coming along ? Are you having as much fun as I am ? I sure hope so.

Until next time.


1 comment:

Shawn said...

Very nice, as always!!
Thanks for sharing!
Shawn