Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Top 10 Brushes for 2014


It is no big secret that I am a HUGE fan of digital brushes. They are everywhere in my Project Life album. I just love them !! They add so much and they are so easy to use.

For a few weeks now, and mostly year round, I have been on the lookout for some new brushes to play with and use.

**Granted, I have not taken a ton of time searching the far ends of the internet universe to make up this list.**

But these are the ones that I will be purchasing and using for sure throughout 2014. 

Without further ado.

My Top 10 Must-Have Digital Brushes :

#1. Ali Edwards 2014 Brushes And Stamps
Link : Ali Edwards 2014 Brushes And Stamps

I want to include more dates/and the current year in my 2014 album. I have plans to add some of these great brushes to my title page. Also, I have already used it in my week 1 for 2014.



#2.  Pictures + Words no. 5
Link : Pictures + Words no. 5

*In LOVE* All I have to say !



#3. Doodled Line  + Circle Brushes
Link :Doodled Line + Circle Brushes

These just looked like a lot of fun ! And they don't disappoint. I have already played with them in my week 1. 


I snapped some iphone photos to show you. 



#4. This Year 2014 Brushes
Link : This Year 2014 Brushes

This one is packed full of fun stuff. Lots of add to my journaling cards. *Looks like right now it is only $1.00 !*



#5. Stamped Numbers
Link : Stamped Numbers

I have been looking for some fun numbers.



#6. Key Notes
Link : Key Notes

These can be used on your mobile phone or as a photoshop brush. I liked these cute words.



#7. Sullen Seamstresss
Sullen Seamstresss

These looked like fun. I can see lots of possibilities. From framing photos, journalings cards or using stitching on my journaling cards. 



#8. Gallery Frames no. 5
Gallery Frames no.5

I had to include these adorable frames. To cute !!




#9.Messly Weekly Lines Brushes and Stamps
Link : Messy Lines Brushes and Stamps 

These were a must for 2014. I am going to use these all the time for my title cards. *Sorry for the bad photo. Link wouldn't work.*


Here is a snapshot of how I used it for my week 1


#10. Everyday Life Sentiments
Link : Everyday Life Sentiments

This one has a great mix of words, outlined words and then these wonderful definitions. 



Thanks for sticking around. I hope that you have enjoyed my Top 10 Brushes post. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to play with all of my new brushes in this coming year.

Now go scrapbook. Pick up a new brush, or if you don't use digital elements, go out and buy a new fun product. There is nothing like something new to spark creativity. It works every time !!

P.S. Stay tuned for my first Project Life post of 2014. I have finished week 1 and I couldn't be happier. It was sooooo fun to play and create. I'm waiting for my January Studio Calico kit to come, hopefully today. It has something that I need to put the finishing touches on my week 1. Then I can photograph and share !

I am also going to share some things that I am going to do differently this year, and some things that will stay the same, and share my products that I picked out for 2014, ect. 


One last thing if you are still with me. If any of you have a brush that you just can't live without, or maybe one of your favorites. I would love to hear about it. Please leave a comment and share if you feel so inclined. Thanks and happy scrapping !!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Scotty Girl set!! It is so versatile! My mind is swirling with ideas! Thanks for sharing,

Shawn

365 Days of Donna said...

Fabulous post! Thanks for sharing!

Mindi said...

Aww !! Thanks you both. I'm so glad you liked it.