Monday, December 2, 2013

Project Life Week 45

Hello Week 45.

Week 45 has been done for a little while now. Life got busy and I wasn't able to share until now.

Since it is now December. Really, when did that happen ? I was and still am, sooooo not ready for it to be December. I wanted to share this week with you before I start my December Daily project.

I don't have a lot of time so here we go.  To save time I am not going to leave links for brushes and such. If you do have questions, please leave a comment and I promise I will get back to you.

Here is a look at both pages.



The first page.


The title card.


This is a very typical scene in my driveway lately. All the neighborhood bikes.


Spent a lot of time this week shopping and deciding on our family photo shoot outfits.


Journaling cards.


More journaling cards.


Here is a closer look at the second page.


Patrick sent me this photo of his view on the job site this week. We got the new iphone 5s phones and he was playing with his panoramic setting on his phone. He knew exactly what I would do with it too !


The boys working on my wall.


Katelyn was student of the month.


Journaling cards.

 

Week 45 is done.

Now it is time to start my December Daily album. Yeah !!  Not to mention finish decorating, order Christmas cards, ect. I will of course share along the way. Is anyone else playing along ?  I hope so. It's a lot of fun.

See. I'm all ready. Got my supplies. Here I go. Hoping to get Day 1 done today of DD.



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

9 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Hi Mindi,
Your Project Life scrapping is very inspiring! You have some of the most wonderful ideas I have ever seen. Your work is beautiful!!
I found a link on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/223631937716511733/
and wondered if you have the card that is shown? Did you buy it? Did you create it yourself? I would love to buy this particular card and quote myself.
If the link doesn't work properly, it is your MOTHERHOOD is a choice you make everyday card. I have searched through many pages on your blog, but haven't been able to find it. I would really appreciate it if you would be good enough to let me know please.
Thanks so much, Al

Mindi said...

Hi Al,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. They mean so much !!

The card that you are referring to is from scrapbookprintables.com. I'm sorry you had to search for it, just give me a holler whenever you have a question.

Simply go to this link from the week that it was in my album,

http://niebuhrchicks.blogspot.com/2012/01/project-life-week-3.html

find the photo of the card. There is a link in the blog post. It will allow you save it to your computer. If that doesn't work please get back to me and I will make sure we can get it to you.

Mindi

Al Hannah said...

Thanks so much Mindi - that's so nice of you to get back to me so quickly :)
Just another quick question. That file saves as a .pdf ... I wondered what program you used to edit it in please? I didn't think you could edit .pdf files??

Mindi said...

Al - I pulled it up in photoshop and resized it, and recolored it. I use photoshop for all my editing needs. Hope that helps. If you don't have photoshop I can email it to. Just let me know !!

Al Hannah said...

Mindi, how did you recolour? What's the quickest way?

Mindi said...

Al - I do have a color changing tutorial that you can check out. Located on the top right hand side of the blog. Or it's very simple. In photoshop, use the eye dropper tool to select your new color. Then select the paint bucket tool. Move the paint bucket over the item that you want to change the color and click on it. It will change the color. Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Mindi

Al Hannah said...

Gosh Mindi, THANK YOU so very much. Easiest instructions ever. I was fluffing around trying to find a way to colour change the letters but couldn't figure it out. That is super fantastic and has opened up a never-ending world of possibilities.
I hope your day is as wonderful as you have made mine. I'm truly excited and grateful right now. Thanks so much again :)

Crisitna Iniesta said...

Hello Mindi! Your project life is really beautiful! I love your work! I found a link of your blog in Pinterest ;-) Thank you for sharing and regards from Spain! ♥ Cristina

Mindi said...

Al - You are so very welcome !! I am always happy to help, and am very glad that I was able to help. Anytime, anything. Don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day !

Cristina - Thank you very much for your kind comments !! Hugs !!