Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily Day 3 | Christmas Tree

Hello Christmas Tree.

We love you so.  With all of your beauty and twinkle.

This was the day that we decorated the Christmas tree.

We all did it together, with the adults supervising and directing a little here and there. The kids really loved pulling all the ornaments out and remembering when we got this one and that one.

"Here mommy, here daddy" were common when they came across one that was mommy's or daddy's.

Here is a look at Day 3.

I really loved how the colors came together on this one. 



One this first page I knew that I wanted to start out with a picture of the tree. I added one of Ali Edwards December Daily templates.  This one is new this year. You can find it here. 

 I printed out 2 photos of the kids holding some ornaments. Katelyn made her's during a church group activity. Finished the page off with some embellishments.


This second page came together really easily. Again, loving the colors.


I wanted to use the Studio Calico card, the one that has the big three on it.


Added a ornament stamp, the December rub on, and the Ali Edwards twinkle brush.

The second journaling card is a thin wood veneer card from twopeasinabucket. Added a photo of part of our tree.

 
This card is from a previous Studio Calico PL kit. I added this brush from Ali E.  Finished it off with some gold star rub ons from Pink Paislee.



Day 3 is done. Going to try to get some more scrapbooking in today to try to some more done.


I am loving this project !! I love December Daily.



No comments: