Monday, November 18, 2013

2013 Family Photo Shoot

Hello there !

How is everyone ?

Hopefully not going too crazy yet ?

I can feel it coming though. Next week, or even this week it will hit me. The craziness of the holidays, the buzz in the air, the to do list filling up faster than you can cross things off.

Speaking of To Do Lists. I need to make mine soon. There is my DD prep that needs to happen, the Elf prep/gathering supplies ( We are getting our very first visit from the elf this year ), and then there will be the decorating, the shopping, oh and then there will be the December Daily creating, well you get the idea.

Now onto today's topic.

Over the weekend we had our family photos taken. It was sooooo much fun and I love each and every picture that was taken. I can't share all of them now but I did want to give you a sneek peek. I like to save them for my December Daily album. But I am also going to get them in my PL album this year as well. Usually I put them all in my December Daily album only.  But there are two many favorites that they will appear in both.



I have been meaning to share my Halloween PL week with you all. I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow. Also once I start planning out my DD I will share. Take care everyone.

No comments: