Monday, October 21, 2013

Project Life Week 20

Week 20 | May 13 - 19.

Both pages.


 Title card.



The first journaling card is from the SC kit. I added some embellishments on it. 

Grandma came for a visit. We love having visitors. This journaling card is from the Midnight kit. Added a doodled journaling block to outline my journaling.


The first journaling card is from the seafoam kit. I took a pic from my shopping cart at Home depot.
I was getting more paint samples.

The other journaling card is from the SC kit. I wanted to add something to the & sign on the card. So I used some of the kids watercolors and painted it orange.


Moving on to the second page. 

Noah and I have been working on learning his letters. He loves to pull out his "homework" when the girls are doing theirs.

Brush from here. 


Brush from here.


Last day of Preschool. Even though we were missing 2 kids I still needed a picture.


First journaling card is from the SC kit and the second one is from the seafoam kit.


We spent the afternoon painting pictures.

Patrick bought his first lottery ticket. Unfortunately we didn't win.


That concludes week 20. I'm sorry it was so short. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them and I will get back to you.

We are really busy around here. Lots of projects, planning our first halloween party, and simply trying to enjoy our everyday, ordinary lives. 

Happy Fall Everyone.

No comments: