Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Blog Hop

                                                      Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to pop in and mention that I have been featured on Michelle's Saturday Blog Hop.

If you are here for the first time, Welcome. I appreciate you coming and for any and all comments left. I love to read them all. 

I was very excited to be asked. I invite you all to go check out her site and all of the other very talented ladies featured today.

Here is the link :


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE BLOG HOP



** We are continuing to pack up here. Almost done with everything other than the last minute things. The house is done, minus a few touch ups of paint. We have our walkthrough on Tuesday and then hopefully we will get the keys and move in over the weekend. Have a fabulous weekend everyone.***

No comments: