Saturday, July 7, 2012

Project Life Week 15

I pushed through and got another week done of PL. Going simple, I guess simple for me, still. I am so far behind, but that is okay. I enjoy making my spreads so why really rush the process and end up not liking it right ? That is what I keep telling myself.

Week 15 | Things around home and then a trip to Utah.

THE FIRST PAGE :


THE PICTURES :

Used Ali Edwards Days and Months Brush

It hardly ever rains here so the kids were out jumping on the tramp in the rain 


Running with friends at 8:30am 5 days a week. Kids in the stroller. 


Used Ali Edwards playing brush . Also Used this great freebie package of arrows . Reduced the opacity of the arrow a bit.

I bought Noah this ride on car today and he loves it !!


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : Used the girl tag from Echo Park - Note to self

RIGHT SIDE : Used this wonderful freebie SPRING card. Click here and scroll down the page to find it.


LEFT SIDE : Picture of Noah on his car.

RIGHT SIDE : Photo enclosed sign is from October Afternoon 9-5. Arrow is from Echo Park Note to self.  Used a piece of Clementine Cardstock and made a banner.


THE LAST PAGE :


THE PICTURES :

Used a heart from Ali Edwards. She has lots of them in her brush sets.

Bought "REAL" running shoes while in Utah at the running store.  Took them out twice while I was there for a test run.


Used this brush. Made a white box and placed it onto my photo, reduced the opacity so that is was kind of see through to show off the brush a little bit.  

Spotted these on my run


Used this brush.
 


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

Needed more space to talk about my trip to Utah so I used the two blue parenthesis cards. White letters from Basic Grey. Pink tag from October Afternoon Boarding Pass.  


LEFT SIDE :

Blue scalloped circle from October Afternoon 9-5. Arrow from Echo Park Note to self.

RIGHT SIDE : Sunday circle from Ali Edwards circles of life. Word newborn from here. Stars from Studio Calico.


Another week is done. I am working on Week 16. Got all the pictures printed, just need to get the journaling done now and then I will share. 

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

awesome pages! love your style!