Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March Istagram Photo A Day Challenge

Last month I decided to take part in the Instagram Photo A day Challenge.  It was definitely a lot of work but SO much fun !!  So I want to share with you the images that I had captured over the month. I have to say that I didn't spend a lot of time, or even a little time thinking and pondering about what to take a picture of. I just took it !!

If you want to check out the post about the challenge and the list of challenges click here .



Day 1 | UP - We were in Disneyland and so I got one of Noah up in the tree house on Pirate Island.


Day 2 | Fruit - Went to McDonald's for lunch while driving to Arizona. This was the closest thing to fruit that I could find for the day !!




Day 3 | Your neighborhood - Was not home so I took a picture of Downtown Phoenix.




Day 4 | Bedside - My side of the bed as it was that day



Day 5 | Smile  - My two girls were so happy to run through the sprinklers in their swimsuits




Day 6 | 5 pm - Me and Maddie



Day 7 | Something you wore | This was my favorite one. My parents were in town and we went to celebrate Grandma's birthday at Olive Garden(it was really her birthday. We were also celebrating Katelyn and Maddie's birthday since my parents were not able to be there for the girls birthdays. My mom bought all three of them birthday hats !! 


Day 8 | Window - My view out the office/scrap room window. Our tree in bloom.


Day 9 | Red - Patrick went out to work in Ventura today and picked these beauties while he was there.


Day 10 | Loud - The kids were making a pile of pillows to jump in. The laughter was very loud.


Day 11 | Someone you talked to - Me and Katelyn had a long chat about stuff.


Day 12 | Fork - Patrick and I went out on a date night. We went to RJ's for dinner and had chocolate cake for dinner.


Day 13 | A Sign - Patrick was working on location today and I asked him to get a picture of a sign


Day 14 | Clouds - Clouds at the park

Day 15 | Car - I substituted car for truck. Patrick was still on location so I asked him to get a picture of the BIG trucks


Day 16 - Sunglasses - Patrick on location in his sunglasses


Day 17 | Green - Me and Patrick in our St. Patrick's day green. After the kids were in bed we ate some chips and guacamole and watched a movie.


Day 18 | A corner of your home - my favorite corner, my scrap corner. Not much right now but I have big plans in the future.






Day 19 | Funny - Noah loves to "help" me when I am mopping the floor.  He is so funny when he tries to help.


Day 20 - Before and After -

Before (my lunch of a bagel with egg salad on it)


After


Day 21 | Delicious - We love fruit


Day 22 | Kitchen Sink - Just made a salad


Day 23 | Moon - A little confession. I forgot to take one of the moon the night of the 23 rd so I got one of it up in the sky the next day.


Day 24 | An animal - The newest members of the family. Maggie(the chesnut) and Crystal (the gray) mares (female horses).


Day 25 | Breakfast - All these cereals mixed together is the kids's favorite.


Day 26 | Keys - Our key ring


Day 27 | Your name - I chose Katelyn's name that she spelled out in beans at school that week


Day 28 | Trash - Since I didn't want to photograph the trash can I choose the big trash can outside on the side of the house


Day 29 | Feet - I chose the kids's feet while they waited for Patrick's plane to come in


Day 30 | Toy - The beloved Rocket


Day 31 | Where you relex - Since we were in Ventura I took one of the girls on the beach. It was very relaxing there.


That concludes my March according to Instagram. It was so much fun, I just might join in again sometime soon. She has photo prompts for every month so if you think you might want to play along check out her site. ( in the above link ).

I plan on adding them in all together in an insert into my PL album. 

P.S. So I was planning on finishing my week 9 of PL but I ran out of ink and big paper faster than I ordered it. It is coming tomorrow but I am leaving on Friday(no time to finish it tomorrow) for a road trip back to Utah. I was really hoping to get it done so that I could share with you all.  I guess it will have to wait until I get back, so please be patient with me.  I will be back next week. Take care until then.




No comments: