Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily Day 5

I've got December Daily 5 done and so I thought that I would share.

This day was all about random stuff. No real Christmas stuff happening. So I took a few pictures I had taken from that day and used them.

First page. Used Ali Edwards brush from here .


I wanted to add in a divided page protector to this day. Here is what it looks like in the album.  I added a picture in one of the dividers and then on the other side I added some journaling.




 The other side and then the second page for the day. Used Ali Edwards December Daily Template from here. Brushes are from Ali Edwards.


That is day 5. Pretty simple. I have been working hard on both my DD and PL these past few days. Well, as much time as I could find anyways. So I am going to post my PL in the morning. Another week is all done.

No comments: