Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Week In The Life Monday

Camera ready. Check.
Family warned about Mommy taking too many pictures. Check.
Papers printed for journaling. Check.
Backup camera battery charged. Check. 

Ok. I think I'm ready.

Ready. Set. Go.

I embarked on this magical journey Monday morning at 7: 22 am called Week In The Life. Seeing as it is our third time doing the project I knew the task ahead of me. Lots of writing things down, lots of picture taking, lots of memory recording. Lots of love. I was ready.

For those of you who don't know what I am referring to, here's a brief explanation. Ali Edwards started this project called Week in the life. For seven days you take pictures, journaling about the everyday happenings, the little things, the big things, the ups and downs, and of course your journaling. You can check out more about here project on her blog here.

Here are some of my favorite shots from Monday:

Most mornings Noah prefers to eat his cereal in a ziplock bag on the go. He can't sit still in the mornings. So what does he do while he eats breakfast, plays with it in his bulldozer of course.


Making the bed first thing in the morning, or else it might not get done.

 Oatmeal. The breakfast of choice around here.


I can be found here first thing after breakfast. Checking email, facebook, blogs, ect.


Mondays are designated laundry and clean the house day. Usually I do 3-4 loads on Monday with a few more to follow later in the week.


Monday chores.


Maddie declared that we are having a tea party. I had to wear a skirt,crown, and necklace.


Noah got to wear the shoes !! Lucky him !! I wanted the shoes !


Noah's car room. All clean.


Noah is in love with this particular blanket. He has to have it to sleep with, to comfort him, and to play with.


Three towels. We have a firefighter, princess, and lion after bath time.


Noah loves to help in the kitchen. Us making dinner.


Cool off before dinner.


Daddy splashing in the kiddie pool.


Patrick on the slide.

That's it for today. I'm off to capture today.

No comments: