Saturday, August 20, 2011

Three Things

Just a quick post about three things.

#1. Check out this post from Paisley Press about how to print on journaling cards. I get questions all the time about how to print on journaling cards and this is a great tutorial that anyone can do. If anyone is interested on knowing how to print on the journaling cards that come with Becky's kit maybe I could get a post together about it. Let me know. I would be glad to help. Check out the Paisley Press post Here.

#2. I ordered a new camera instead of getting my old one fixed. It wasn't worth spending the money to fix it. It is a step up in camera for me so that is so exciting. I originally had the entry level Sony a300. I ordered the Canon T3I. It was all I could afford at the moment under the sudden circumstances, but I am not complaining. I am so excited for it to come. Hurry up UPS man. It arrives on Tuesday. So not this coming week but the following week I will do my week in the life. I am now getting ready for that and can't wait.

#3. I am working on the next week of my Project Life album. There are some extra pages for this week and I am also working on a layout for the week also. So if all things go good today I should have it all done and ready to show you tomorrow.

Have a wonderful last weekend before school starts everyone. Do something fun !! We are working on projects around the house !! Including getting my scrap space in somewhat of order. Yeah. 

No comments: