Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Project Week 18

I have been on a roll lately, it feels really good. Trying to play catch up is not always fun, but I have been enjoying myself. Getting a chance to look back on the past few months memories and moments. So here is week 18

Here is the first page : 


Here is Maddie on her bike :


Layout for the State Fair :


Maddie and Grandma learning the ABC'S  :

Journaling cards :




Here is an extra page that I did. We had to say goodbye to grandma because I was taking her back that weekend. I used on of Cathy Z's templates and then embellished with Ali Edwards love package.


Here is the second page :


Noah eating lunch outside :


The hotel that we stayed in for a two day scrapbook crop me and my mom attended in Utah when I drove her back home.


 Here is the Journaling Card instead of a picture explaining about my weekend and what we did at the Scrapbook crop.


Here are the journaling cards :




That's it folks. Another week is done and still LOVING this project. I am going to try to incorporate more different things into my album. For variety. I am kind of getting bored of the repetition. So we shall see how that goes.

No comments: