Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleepovers at Grandmas

So we spent the past week at my mom's house for a little vacation. Patrick was working crazy hours last week and so I decided to go and visit my mom. I was missing her like crazy, I think we all were.

A few days leading up to our trip the girls kept asking how many more days left until we were GOING TO SLEEP OVER AT GRANDMAS HOUSE !! It was so neat to see the excitement that they had to #1. Go see Grandma and #2. Sleepover at her house.

This post is about our week back home, back at Grandma's. It was good, it was great. It re-energized me and I needed that.

There was a LOT OF THIS

and some of this (GRANDPA CAN YOU JUMP WITH ME ?)
and a trip to FARM COUNTRY - THIS EQUALED LOTS OF POINTING FROM NOAH
AND THREE PONY RIDES

You can't tell from Noah's face but he loved the pony ride. This was his first time, all other times he would cry when we would even get near the ponies. He kept rocking back and forth and saying go, go. He also kept patting the pony. So cute and for all of my kids to love to ride horses bring joy to my heart. (I used to have horses all the way up until College).

There was DINOSAUR SIGHTINGS AT THE DINOSAUR MUSEUM

There were WATERFALL DISCOVERIES WITH GRANDMA AND GRANDPA

IT'S TOO LOUD GRANDPA
BRINGING HOME ROCK PETS

THERE WAS LOTS AND LOTS OF THIS
AND IT WAS EVEN WARM ENOUGH FOR SOME OF THIS
AND IT WON'T BE A PROPER NIGHT AT GRANDMAS HOUSE WITHOUT ONE OF THESES

It was a wonderful week and I can't wait to do it again. We are planning on going up to Grandmas again in two weeks and bring her back with us for a visit.

Things are still crazy around here. We emptied some stuff from the garage on Saturday. Spent most of the day doing that. Still have a lot to do though.

Worked a little bit on my Project Life album today and it felt so good. I miss it and can't wait till things slow down around here so that I can do more of it and more actual SCRAPPIN' as well. Until next time.

No comments: