Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scrapbook Expo Weekend

This weekend was the semi-annual Scrapbook Expo. This is one of those events that you look forward to all year. Two days of all day scrapbooking, shopping for scrapbook supplies at amazing prices, a girls weekend, and two days of no kids. So basically it is heaven. I had a wonderful time, even brought the girls over for a few hours and they loved it !! I did lots of shopping. Lots of scrapbooking. Lots of girl chatting.

Here is a few layouts that I did over the weekend. This is an Ali Edwards scraplift that I just loved and wanted to do  myself. I did put my little twist on it and might add something in the bottom right corner but just haven't found the right thing now. And I now realize I have to add the date on there.


Here is the other layout I did over the weekend. It is one of Noah's pictures from a photo shoot we did a while ago.

I also got a lot of work done on my project life book, will be working on that this week. We will see how that goes.

P.S. Does anyone know an easy way of straitening out a photo in photoshop. I guess I will have to do some googleing later  !! Thanks for looking.

No comments: