Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CKU !!


For those of you not familiar with the world of scrapbooking, CKU stands for Creating Keepsakes University. Now Creating Keepsakes is a magazine full of scrapbooking ideas. CK holds a three day event called CKU. It is three whole days starting at 9 am and ending at midnight. The days are full of classes, album workshops, crops and so much more. The best part was to meet all the " Celerities " of the scrapbook world. And all you scrapbookers out there will know their names and recognize their pictures. They taught amazing classes and all of them were so nice !! It was a dream come true. The first picture here is of THE - Rusty Pickle. He started the company and is so, so funny. Great guy. The next picture is THE - LISA BEARNSON !! YES I KNOW !! She was so nice and I was so excited to meet her and get a picture with her. The next picture is of Ali Edwards. I am now a huge fan of ALI - yes I am hooked. The next picture is of me in my graduation hat. I truly enjoyed every moment I spent at CKU and can't wait to go back. I left a different person and certainly a different scrapbooker. The whole experience was amazing and I just have to wrap up with a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful who not only worked hard all winter to pay for the event, he watched the girls the whole time I was gone. THANK YOU hunny, I love you so much. GO CKU !!

No comments: