Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day

I know it is way late, but here it is anyways. Happy father's day to all the fathers out there. I am so grateful to all the father's in my life. I would not be who I am today without them, so thank you.


I will start off with my own father, who since childhood has been kind, caring, and thankfully very good to me. I see him now with my own kids and the joy that they bring to his life. It has been so nice to see him almost everyday now. I am greeted with a hug and a report on the baby's day(is what he calls it). I look forward to those reports. I love watching Madison get excited about seeing him and she calls him Papa. It is precious. Happy father's day dad.

Next is my dear husband who is wonderful with the girls. I am so grateful to have a husband like Patrick who is loving, and caring about everyone. I am truly blessed. He is such an example to me and to the girls. Katelyn just adores him and is his puppy dog, following him around whenever he is home. Madison also calls him Papa and loves him dearly. Thank you and I love you.

My Father-In-Law who I also love very much. I am so grateful for his generosity and overall kindness he has shown my family. We are so very fortunate to be living in a wonderful home for the time being. Watching every so carefully over it until they return. Thank you and can't wait to see you again.

No comments: